As of today, Monday August 24th, 2020, the LOVC has reopened!
HOWEVER: it is by appointment only and we have several new rules and guidelines in place.
- Customers/patients will only be allowed into the facility by appointment only. To schedule an appointment call 619-298-5273 or email [email protected]
- Face coverings are required at all times while in the facility and must be worn when entering the facility.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be practiced when able.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all guests/staff at all times.
- Please do not enter the facility if you are feeling unwell/have flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Customers/patients will be asked about symptoms and will have temperature checked before entering the facility and will not be admitted if >100 degrees F.
- Additional visitors will not be permitted unless needed for under-age patients, language translation, or disability assistance (max of 1 per customer/patient).
For your health and safety, as well as our staff, plastic face shields have been added, as well as a rigorous cleaning schedule for all commonly touched surfaces and restrooms.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time and we look forward to seeing you safely in the near future.